For Boston area consumers, the past twelve months have been, to say the least, frenzied. The year has been plagued with inflation, recession fears, coronavirus, mid-term elections, and geo-political drama. It seems, however, that these coinciding crises have not tempered consumer spending as local shoppers are on track to spend a record $78 billion at retail.
What has changed during 2022, however, is how adults in the Boston area consume media and how local business owners are marketing their goods and services to these shoppers.
To research the changing consumer and media landscape in Boston, many local business owners have found the articles posted at www.AdvertiseInBoston.com helpful. Below are the five most-read articles from that site during 2022:
More Great Advertising Advice For Boston Business Owners
- Surprise? Boston Radio Is Still #1 Way To Reach Local Consumers
- Holiday Spending In Boston Will Top $14.9 Billion In 2022
- Advertising In Boston: Is Online Marketing Enough?
- Digital Advertising In Boston: How To Get Found Online
- Best Way To Advertise In Boston: AM/FM Radio Still Rules
- Political Advertising In Boston: Campaigns Go Over The Top
- Boston Consumers Still Spending Despite Economic Sentiment
- Advertising On Boston Radio in 2022: Five Things to Know
- Boston Radio Is The #1 Advertising-Supported Medium
- Advertise In Boston: Online Listening Boosts Audience For AM/FM
- Smart Speaker Usage in Boston: A Conversation With Alexa
- Advertising On Boston TV: Where Have The Viewers Gone?
- Advertising On Boston Radio Still #1 Way to Reach Consumers
- Father's Day 2022: Boston Consumers Will Spend $317 Million
- Television Advertising In Boston: What Are Consumers Watching?
- Boston Radio Listeners Lead The Return To 'Normal'
- Advertise In Boston: How To Book Guests For A Podcast
- Mother's Day Spending In Boston Will Top $502 Million In 2022
- Advertising ROI: Boston Radio Best Choice For Retailers
- Social Media Advertising In Boston: Should A Business Pay?